My name is Michael Collihole and I am a local tradesman offering my service to you for any projects and maintenance jobs you may have.
I have been in the building trade for over 30 years and my business is one you can trust.
I work with landlords that have student and residential accommodation, restaurants, shops and nightclubs. I also team up with other specialist tradesmen that I have worked with for nine years or more, who are also available if you require them (Click here)
I am a trusted member of the buy with confidence, Plymouth city council scheme which means my business has been approved by Trading Standards to ensure I operate in a legal and fair way
Michael History in the US
Known as "The British International Home Improvement Expert," Michael is also the founder of British American Artex & Design. He has restored many historic buildings in England - St Mark's Church, Plymouth, U.K., along with 16th & 17th century English country homes.
Michael provides practical how-to for both DIYers and Professionals and specialises in custom design looks. He has written the following:
• "School of Texturing" manual which is distributed to tradesmen and do-it-yourselfers who take his classes.
• The "Step by Step" how-to book on Home Improvement.
Additionally, he has authored articles for a variety of home magasines and newspapers:
• Better Homes and Garden
• Building & Remodeling News
• Daily Market News (Indianapolis, IN)
• Home Builders (Local and National)
• Painting and Decorating Contractors of America
• Remodeler (North Carolina)
• Talk of the Town (St Paul, MN)
• The Family Handyman (Multi-Housing News)
• The Professionals N.A.R.I. (National)
• Toronto Star (Canada)
• Wall and Ceiling (Paint Dealer)
Michael has also made numerous appearances on local and national television and radio in the United States and Canada:
• A.B.C.-WEWS Cleveland "Morning Exchange" (frequent guest)
• B.T.V. with Ann Rohmer
• C.N.B.C. "Steals and Deals" (frequent guest)
• "Good Day New York"
• Home and Garden TV "Decorating with Style:
• "Home Matters"
• Lifetime "Our Home" (frequent guest)
• WTAM 100 "Mike and Judi Home Improvement Radio Show," (Canada)
• W.T.N. Weekday "Woman TV Network"
In 1997 he was awarded the Pinnacle Merchandising Excellence Award from The National Hardware Show. Michael also makes appearances at International Home and Garden Shows and store appearances in England, the United States, and Canada.